In our laboratory, we exhaustively test every new packaging system. This includes properties such as oxygen and vapour barriers, laminate adhesion, tensile strength, perforation resistance, rigidity, etc. Newly developed laminates are tested over a long period of time before they are offered to our customers.
Our test equipment
- Tensile testing units for determining interlayer adhesion and sliding properties.
- OTR (Oxygen Transfer Rate) and WVTR (Water Vapour Transfer Rate) units for determining oxygen and vapour permeability.
- Infrared spectrophotometer for identifying substances.
- Microscopes for determining layer structures.
- Gas chromatograph (GC ) for determining residual solvent concentrations.
- And much more.